Joyce Rankin ABR,CRS,GRI, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Hall of Fame
100% Club
215-968-7430 direct
215-968-7400 office
215-280-1516 cell
215-579-8463 fax




Warrington and Warwick

 
Area Links
Warrington Township
Warwick Township
School

Warrington Township was founded in 1734, and is named after a town in Lancashire, England. The early township consisted of four villages: Warrington, Neshaminy, Tradesville, and Pleasantville. Warrington was located at the intersection of Bristol Road and the Doylestown-Willow Grove Turnpike, now known as Easton Road (Route 611).

Neshaminy, originally known as Warrington Square, was centered at Street Road and the Turnpike (Route 611), but became known as Neshaminy because of its proximity to the Little Neshaminy Creek.

The Village of Tradesville was near Lower State Road and was originally known as Stuckert's Corner because of a store operated by a man named Stuckert.

The Village of Pleasantville (or Eureka) was located near Lower State Road and County Line Road. It was the location of the first church in the township. The Reformed Church of Pleasantville, founded in 1840.

For information on Warwick Township please view under Jamison.

For further information on Bucks County please visit: http://www.VisitBucksCounty.com

 © 2017 Agent Image All rights reserved. | Terms | Sitemap Design by Agent Image - Real Estate Web Site Design